Below are the general conditions of Grand Relais “The Gentleman of Verona”. Since these conditions may vary depending on the type of accommodation, we advise you to contact the Booking area staff to make sure the services you are looking for are available.
Restaurant opening hours
- Il Salotto Bistro is open every day from noon until 2.30 p.m. and from 6.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m., with access directly from the hotel or from the entrance to the restaurant in Vicolo Miracoli, no. 1.
- Check-in: from 14:00
- Check-out: by 11:00
- Breakfast is served from 07.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- All children under 2 stay free (sleeping in a cot).
- All children under 12 stay free (sleeping in the extra beds provided).
- All adults and children over 12 pay € 90 per night (sleeping in the extra beds provided).
- The maximum number of extra beds provided is 1.
- Extra beds or cots are available upon request only, and availability must be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements must be paid separately at the hotel.
- WiFi internet is available free of charge throughout the hotel, both in the rooms and the common areas.
- Private parking at the hotel can be booked at a cost of € 35 per day.
- Small pets are welcome at an extra charge. Please check the availability of the rooms in which this service is offered, by contacting our Booking Area.
National and international daily newspapers
- National and international daily newspapers are available every day; monthly and weekly magazines upon request.
- Baby-sitting service
- Laundry Service
- Concert and show ticket service
- Personal shopper service
- Transfer service
Credit cards accepted
- CartaSi, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, American Express, JCB Circuit.
(Authorisation: Grand Relais reserves the right to verify the validity of your credit card before your arrival, by requesting pre-authorisation from the circuit the card belongs to.)